What It Is:
Setting powder is available in loose or pressed form. Its main purpose is to “set” foundation and concealer in place, which helps extend the longevity of the makeup. Setting powder can also be used to reduce shine and absorb excess oil, making it perfect for “touching-up” throughout the day!
Who It’s For:
All Skintones and Skin-types
Why I Love It:
This super-smooth, silky powder is excellent for normal-to-oily skintones! It sets makeup in place, without adding weight or texture, and leave the skin with a modern, matte finish. Available in two shades, this powder is perfect for all skintones!
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Top Features:
- Award-winning, soft, silky powder that sets makeup for long-lasting wear
- Soft-focus effect subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections
- Matte finish with sheer coverage
- Absorbs excess oil and helps reduce shine
- Non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested
- Available in two shades: Translucent (fair-to-medium skintones) and Translucent Medium Deep (medium-to-deep skintones)